Wednesday, March 19, 2008

'Preciate Your Prayers


My man, Andrew, will be having his tonsils and adenoids out next Tuesday. I was really quite worried, mostly because of my experience with having my tonsils out when I was 15. But I read a brochure that the doctor gave me, and it said they now have a new way of performing the surgery. They no longer burn them out (eeewww!), they use a special kind of saline to make them VIOLA! -- disappear. So the recovery time is supposed to be cut short by quite a bit. Two weeks was the norm, and now patients are feeling back to normal by around three days. I can only hope!!!

I will try and keep everyone updated here. We covet your prayers, and know that nothing happens out of God's will. We trust Andrew to Him and only Him.

((Hugs)),

~PrairieBren

No comments: