Thursday, July 22, 2010

simple woman's daybook 7//22/10

Outside My Window... Seems like the sun has been rather elusive lately. Time for it to come out with a vengeance once more!

I am thankful for... God's faithfulness.

From the kitchen... It's pretty darn clean! Lately, I've made brownies, a birthday cake, and blueberry muffins. And lots of dinners of course.

I am wearing... Blue shorts, and a blue t-shirt with an American flag on it. Woopty doo.

I am creating... I'm still on the quilt and the bread cloth (embroidery). Lame, I know.

I am going... to see my Mom and brother's in a few weeks! Woot!

I am reading... The Same Kind of Different As Me, A Lifetime of Wisdom, and The Disciplines of Grace. Too many projects at once!

I am remembering… to shampoo my carpets before school starts. I will do this. I will, I will, I WILL!

I am hoping... Ashlee and Daniel's house sells.

I am hearing... The dryer telling me the clothes are ready, the AC, and clickety click on the keyboard.

On my mind… Next school year, writing, photography, what project I could possibly make and give away  next.

I have noticed… that it's almost nap time. ;)

A Favorite Thing... Words. Music. Making music. Sunshine. Oh sorry, you said "thing."

Around the house... The laundry really is calling my name. And it's rather chilly in here. I pay good money to freeze myself out.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week.... Lunch with my sister-in-law tomorrow!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing ... A few pics, if you don't mind. Love these flowers.










**This post has been part of The Simple Woman's Daybook link up.

No comments: