Thursday, July 15, 2010

photo shoot

I am finally done with the pictures from the photo shoot with my sister-in-law and her girls. So I thought I'd share a few of my very favorite ones. If I shared them all, we'd be here until midnight tonight. I'm no professional, but it was fun to experiment and, well ... act like I was professional!

I was able to give the pictures to my sister-in-law for her birthday last night, along with a book on quilting. We plan to start having one sewing day a week, where her and I, plus my mom-in-law get together and act like we're professional seamstresses.

And yes, I like to pretend. A lot.


"You're so funny, mom!!"





"Come a lil' closer and I'll sock ya' one!"


Time out? Just kidding ...


The shadows make this a bad picture, but I love it anyway.














I love me some baby toes!


She's so proud of her new braces. I think she looks terrifical.





Sister time ...







The next two pics really show their personalities. Different, but oh so special! ;)

















And last, but not least .... I laugh every time I see this!


I hope these at least made you smile today!!!

No comments: