Jeanine is doing quite well, in spite of the fact that she has, in the last couple of months, undergone brain surgery and is now in the midst of chemo and radiation. She was able to come over this weekend for Jessie's 18th birthday.
Did I just say Jessie's 18th birthday??
Gulp.
Anyway, here's Jeanine, with the birthday girl herself!
As you can see, Grandma got Jessie the cutest hat I've ever seen.
Ever.
Jessie and I decided to play a little dress up later that night:
I also have a boy.
With long hair.
But that obviously changed. ;)
He feels less hippyish, and I feel like a good mom for finally cutting my child's hair!
And Jessie ... well ... she just has some seriously cute hair!!
As for other happs ... I made this travel bag for Andrew. He's going to keep his video games, batteries, etc. in it when we travel. When I finished it, I decided I'd take a pic. And this is what I got:
Does that sucker not look like it's floating mid air??? I thought it was just me, but Andrew saw the pic, and without any prompting from me, said, "Whoa!! That thing is floating!!"
Some folks are poets and don't know it.
I guess I'm a magician and don't know it!
Now if I could magically whip up about ten more of these little bags for Christmas presents, I'd be a happy camper!
~Brenda
3 comments:
Did you snap that last picture mid drop? I thought it looked like it was floating too--- before I read your poetry.
Your daughter is very beautiful and she looks so much like you!
Oh wow! Her hair cut is so cute!
That bag is floating! I want a floating bag it would be so entertaining for my kids! Send a few over here to Utah will you? haha I must say the mom and daughter are VERY cute!! Hope you are feeling better!! Haven't been over for a visit in a while sorry!!!
Post a Comment