Friday, January 16, 2009

16 Things ...







... You may not know about me. I saw this on 4 little men (on the right side bar) and figured I would participate. Mostly because I don't have anything terribly exciting going on to report. ;-) So here goes:

1. I'm really a blond. Just kidding. But I've never dyed my hair. Not once. Although, if the skunky gray look continues, I might have to.

2. I got married when I was 17 - and am still married. To the same guy.

3. I had open heart surgery when I was 17 (six weeks before I got married), and also have a pacemaker.

4. I love my mother-in-law. And no, I didn't say that just because she reads my blog. I really do love her.

5. I would be a nurse if I thought I had enough energy to do it. In the NICU.

6. I totally love chocolate, pizza, and all sorts of junk food. And if my diet would allow me to eat them, I'm positive I would be a chunka monka.

7. I failed my driver's permit test the first time I took it. I guess you really do need to study.

8. I am a published author. No ... really.

9. I once wore two different shoes to church, and didn't notice until after the service was over.

10. I'm a total sucker for smooshy movies, like Anne of Green Gables and Miss Potter. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

11. I've given birth to a nine pound, four ounce baby - and survived.

12. I hate it when women wear too much make up and jewelry. I think it sends out signals that they believe they need a lot of improvement.

13. I'm addicted to blogging, and other people's blogs. (Oh stop - you know you are too!).

14. I loathe most science fiction. Sorry all you Star Wars fans. I like stories I can relate to.

15. I want to learn to paint.

16. I think most scented candles smell atrocious.

~Brenda

No comments: