Here I'm taking the bunny to Andrew who has his eyes closed and is waiting patiently for his surprise. I had her hidden in the basement for a week and a half prior to Christmas . She was not very helpful when it came to being quiet, because she takes her dish (when it's empty) and shakes it with her teeth. Ha!! Silly wabbit!
Wait for it......
Wait for it.....
Surprise!!! Andrew and Fizzles.....Friends Forever....So far, he's taking really good care of her. And she's only peed on my floor once, and she was very polite by doing it on the floor that has no carpet!! She'll be an outside bunny as soon as she get a bit older and it warms up a little.
This is my personal favorite, LOL. Jessie, Jessie, Jessie......
Andrew in his new jacket (from Ashlee) and new snow pants (from Mom and Dad)!
"Caution! Deer Hunter!"
Audio Bible from Jessie and I....
Yep....I got a ROCK for Christmas!! :-))
Jammies for Jessie!
Some yarn and a yarn holder from Jessie.....
This one was actually taken after Cmas...but this is a picture of my favorite thing to do: Wrap up in quilts on a cold night, grab my knitting, turn on a favorite movie, and be goofy with my kids. Aaaahhhhh.........~PrairieBren
No comments:
Post a Comment