Monday, January 21, 2008

Odds and Ends

The new pictures are just some odds and ends of some of the recent happenings around our household. Don't forget to look at the bottom of the page also. Most of them are from New Years Eve. We had quite the little party over here at my house. Since we didn't eat turkey for Thanksgiving OR Christmas, and Shaun's employer gives us a free turkey every year, I decided to put a New Years Eve party on -- with turkey! Hannah's family came, along with her friend, Amanda, as did Jim and Jeanine. After the big dinner, Jim and Shaun had a nice time catching up, while the rest of us played Pictionary. I don't think I've had that much fun in a long, long time! There's no better way to get crazy than to play Pictionary. ;-)



Meanwhile, Andrew, aka Wendy, has been really ill all week. I took him to the doctor today and he was diagnosed with strep, an ear infection, and a possible sinus infection. So he is one sick puppy! He's now on a hefty antibiotic that should start working by tomorrow afternoon. FYI, the picture with him and the Wendy hair was taken by Jessie with her cell phone -- at Wendy's, of course. That's what you call true fans! ;-)

Hope all is well with all my readers. Until next time, stay warm and healthy.

~PrairieBren
P.S. We are thankful new owners of a low mile, great running car! Woohooooo!!!

No comments: