The day after the Dodge decided to die, Ashlee's car decided to die - for good! And so the crisis of the cars continues. It makes for an interesting life, trying to tote five people around to their various schedules with one car, that's for sure! :-) Actually, we've rented a car to take some of the panicky feeling away while we decide what to do next (what to buy, if we should buy). At any rate, I'm sure the situation will be resolved shortly. And if not, you'll be seeing a lot more blogging going on here, since I will be confined to my house. ;-) On the brighter side ... I now know how to properly tow a vehicle.
Meanwhile, I am trying to get accustomed to being the new secretary for our Pastor. Our current secretary is moving out of state in a little over a week, so I'll officially be on my own very soon. I am internet savvy, but not so much computer savvy, so there's lots to be learned! Thankfully, I can do all the duties from home. So far, I'm enjoying learning new things, and I love being able to help. The fact that the job lets me stay at home is such a blessing, because it allows me to continue home schooling Andrew, and stay faithful to everything and everyone here at the homestead. In other words, I can still hold the fort down!
I've read two books recently, both of which hit on a subject that was beneficial to me and where I am in life right now. Unfortunately, I'm out of time. But, I promise to come back very soon with some gold nuggets that I retrieved from the books. Maybe even later tonight.
Hope you are all doing well, and that your new year has gotten off to a splendid start! More to come, and hopefully with some pictures. I've wanted to post pictures, but my computer just rebels every time I try. That should be fixed and up to par here very soon also ... so stay tuned.
Much love, prayers, and warm fuzzies to you all! ;-)
~PrairieBren
No comments:
Post a Comment