Friday, December 10, 2010

one little word

One little word was extremely important in my morning routine this morning:

small

Unfortunately, when I read the directions, I skipped right over the word small. The result? A head full of leave in conditioner. A lot of leave in conditioner.

This resulted in me running my fingers through my hair with water over the bathroom sink, Andrew looking at me like I'd lost my marbles, and well .... one uber conditioned mane.

Moral of the story?

If all else fails, read ALL of the directions.  

Jus' sayin' ...

3 comments:

me said...

It is amazing what happens when you don't read the directions closely enough or what happens when you do read them . . . . Your hair shouldn't need conditioning for a good long while!!! Jeannine

Callie said...

That is very funny but sounds like something I would do

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I am exactly the same way... I am always in too much of a hurry that I don't realy read the directions like I should...LOL.

I wanted to stop by and say Thank You for lifting my Mom up in your prayers the other day. It has been a huge blessing to know that others were praying for her.

Hope your enjoying your Christmas Holidays.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com