*crickets chirping
Ok, so nobody's dying to know such information. But Mrs. C (remember- that's me!) is dying to tell. So here's my 2010 Christmas story thus far, in pictures:
Did anyone here know that Andrew is a juggler? He has a part time job with the circus.
Just kidding.
But he IS pretty good at juggling. Even pine cones!
Here's a few goodies I've made along the way. Chocolate covered popcorn, and a cheese spread to put on some delish crackers. Actually, that popcorn is covered with chocolate and peanut butter chips. I had a lot of fun drizzling. In fact, I may have gotten just a little bit carried away when I flung some clear across the kitchen, and hollered out to Andrew "Hey, this drizzling stuff is pretty cool!"
Those little things that look like deer pellets are capers. I didn't know what capers were until I made this recipe. Wait - I still don't know what capers are.
You don't know what deer pellets are?
Well, I don't feel so bad then.
Shaun and I at a Christmas party. No, we did not match on purpose. We're just hip like that.
*more crickets chirping
Jessie and Riley at the same Christmas party. Funnest night of the season so far, but the season is far from over!
Santa's lil' helper. Cough, cough ...
And yes, those bulbs are actually hanging from her ears. Yikes!
We decorated Mom before we decorated the tree. Just to see which one would be cuter.
The tree won.
*crickets
Once Ashlee and Daniel get here (Five more days!!!), I'll have a ton of things to show and tell. *claps hands in excitement
Until then, I have toilets to clean, laundry to do, presents to make, presents to buy, and one sick boy to take care of. Here's to hoping the rest of us (and you!) stay healthy and robust through the Holiday.
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!







5 comments:
You should call someone about all the crickets in your house!
HAHA!
That was fun!
I dare you to send that last picture to your husband in an email saying, "I have no present for you for Christmas, but this'll hafta do."
I'm always happy to see a family having fun together. Love the photos.
Looks like a lot of funny - that chocolate drizzle popcorn sure made my mouth water..
Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
You're posts are always entertaining... Love them.
I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and I pray that it is filled with lots of Special Memories and Blessings... ~ God Bless
Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com
Post a Comment