Friday, August 20, 2010

the chosen faves


I promised you some pics from our family reunion, so viola! Here they are. These are not all of my faves. More to come later!

I'll explain as I go along ...


This is my mom, and her Uncle Paul. He's one of nine kids. My Grandma was the oldest of the kids, he's second oldest. He just had a stroke and isn't doing too well. :-(


My brother Larry, his Emily, and me. He's a studly, unmarried guy by the way. You know ... just in case you know someone who might be interested. ;)


My niece, Bree ... and her chewin' gum.


Paul, my cousin-in-law, if there is such a thing.


Aunt Carrie and I


Mom and Bree. And yes, she's my real mom, even though we look nothing alike! At least I think she is ... Hmmm ...


Nephew, Hayden (Bree's son). He's a ham!


Second cousins, Solomon Sam, and Maggie Mae


Getting ready to pray ...



Praying mightily....


"Amen" in sign language.


She prayed, and then left. Sometimes I think if I would just pray, and then leave it with God like she did, I'd be happier.


My Mom and her cousin, Myrna.


To be honest, I have a ton more, and some of the cutest ones are yet to come. But I didn't want to overwhelm you with my awesome photography. Ha! I'm totally kidding. What I mean to say is that I didn't want to bore you. Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my family. We're all as crazy as they come!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Family Reunions are so much fun. I love getting together with Family Members. Looks like you had fun. Followed you from Blogfrog.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

Simplegirl said...

This is a beautiful family reunion post. love the little girl, she is precious! I am now following you back. Love your blog.

Cori said...

sorry it has been so long since I have been over to see your posts :) Life with a newborn is pretty hectic and crazy. ha! Family reunions are so much fun! Thanks for sharing. I hope to be back to my commenting and blogging soon!

Unknown said...

What an adorable blog. Love Little House on the Praire ;-) so your blog is so fun! Saw you on Blog frog and following you now! Your family reunion looks fun! So many I have attended are not...lol :-) Cute pictures! ~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Duane Scott said...

Did you just refer to your brother as a stud?

I feel disturbed on Monday.

Not good.

~Brenda said...

Sorry/You're welcome, Duane! :-p

Anonymous said...

Love your photos. And you are beautiful!