Last April, this pretty lady took flight. She's no longer nestled under my wing ... under my watchcare ... in my nest. But in a sense, she'll always be mine. And even though I miss her sunkissed freckles and her ocean blue eyes, I know she's where she ought to be.
In the meantime, I'm choosing to think of her as my Boomerang Kid. Because she'll always come back to me.
Kids do that ...
Right?
**Feel free to join in the "Boomerang Kid" discussion over in My Community in the sidebar, first BlogFrog widget.
6 comments:
YAY! I will, I miss you lots all the time every day.
:) But I'm glad you think I'll come back, so I don't annoy you when I do! ;)
Never! Never would you annoy me!! Ok, maybe a little, when you snore, ;) JK.
~Mama
Brenda!
Following you from Boost Your Blog Friday! Please follow me back on my new Facebook fan page or blog:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Hi! Just found you from boost my blog Friday and became a follower! Hope you'll visit my site and consider following me back! I'm a stay at home Mom of two girls. Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings,
Jill
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You ~Ron
Wow, I haven't thought of our kids as boomerang kids after they leave the nest. I know most parents cry when their kids go to K5, not me. I cried when I dropped my daughter off on her first day of Middle School. Because I know this is where she's really going to develop her independence.
Post a Comment