Two days until the wedding. A whirlwind is exactly what my house feels like right now. People coming, people going. Beautiful singing voices, practicing for the big day. Like this cutie pie. She's our pianist and vocalist (at times, simultaneously!). She has a beautiful voice. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it made me tear up. And if I tear up in my own home, I'm a little concerned about what might happen on the big wedding day. ;) So dear little pianist ... please go easy on me. I'm fragile.
More of the happy couple and activities:
And a teaser of what's to come on Saturday!! These are bubbles that all the guests will shower the newlyweds with on their send off. Cute, huh?
More to come!!!!
~Brenda
1 comment:
As I post this, I realize that you hae already had the big day! Hope all was beautiful and blessed for the bride and her mama . Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment