E is for Each one of you, and the hope that you will have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
R is for Relief that I don't have to pay for my sins, because Jesus already did that!
R is also for Remembering those whom we have lost this year.
Y is for Yellow (or Lellow as my niece says), and all the beautiful colors that surround us and the ability to see them, which we all take for granted.
C is for Children, and all that were born in our family this year.
H is for Hope. There's always hope for the children of God. Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work. 2 Thess. 2:16-17.
R is for Roses. Let's all remember to stop and smell them this year.
I is for Instant potatoes. LOL. Seriously, they make life easier at times.
S is for Shaun, whom I'd like to thank for sticking with me in my most difficult of times. :-)
T is for Treasures, both here and those that are laid up in Heaven.
M is for Mary, the mother of Jesus. I grow more appreciative of her role as the years go by. What awesome faith and trust she possessed to submit to God's plan for her life.
A is for America, and how blessed we are to live here.
S is for the Snow! Whether your Christmas is white or not (it's snowing as I "speak"!), I hope it is Merry, Bright, and Warm. I know it will be if it is centered on Christ and how He came as a Babe to make a way for you and I to spend eternity with Him forever.
God bless,
~PrairieBren
No comments:
Post a Comment