Hey Everybody! Christmas time is here, so here is a website that I found that might help you get creative in your decorating, baking, and gift giving. It has everything from what to do with all of those Christmas cards, to Christmas cake and cookie recipes. You can find it at http://www.amazing-christmas-ideas.com/
Since Thanksgiving was rather late this year, I'm trying to get on the Christmas bandwagon early (meaning, very soon after Thanksgiving). I had hoped to put up the tree this Saturday, but it looks like the first day everyone will have to be together will be Monday ... so Monday it is!
I hope you all have a great time getting your home ready to celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. My goal this year is to implement a few select decorating changes ... and to remain focused on the real Reason for the Season ... and to remember that it is truly more blessed to give than receive.
Love, hugs, and a Merry Christmas Season to all of you!
~PrairieBren
I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!
~Carolyn Wells
No comments:
Post a Comment